Holiday Accommodation & Location Details
Beacon Fell View is an incredibly captivating and powerful perspective over the valley that lies below of the Beacon Fell View in Longridge, Ribble Valley of Lancashire, England, is set in 30 acres of land of lovely finished parkland and offers fabulous family holiday spots. This perfect area is close to the famous Pennines, the Yorkshire Dales, the Lake District, and Forests of Bowland. Golf, angling and relaxing strolls are all available in the near vicinity.
Fishing Near Beacon Fell View
With a huge stretch of the River Ribble sauntering through Ribble Valley interweaving with the River Hodder and River Loud, Beacon Fell View is home to a large fishing fraternity with both offshore fishing and shore casting from the stony beaches and rocky headlands, as well as from many other angling “hot” spots both on the river and shore.
If you’re a complete beginner when it comes to fishing, no worries – you can learn everything you need to know right here, and you can even get the right equipment in Longridge. If you prefer to spend your time in other ways, there are numerous activities available nearby.
More About Beacon Fell View
Hiking is an ever-popular thing to do, with myriads of hikers exploring the vast ranges of the area all year long. If you prefer more adventurous activities, you can go horseback riding at several places both in Longride and in the surrounding villages and towns.
So if you’re not sure where to go or what to do for your holiday this year, you can always come to Beacon Fell View and make the most of your free time by having a holiday you will never forget. This family-friendly establishment will do everything to make your stay a pleasant one. For your dream fishing adventure and experience, book today and stay the Beacon Fell View located in Longridge of the Ribble Valley, Lancashire.
Accommodations at Beacon Fell View
- Ribble Silver 2 – Static Caravan, Sleeps 6, 2 Bedrooms
- Ribchester Silver 3 – Static Caravan, Sleeps 8, 3 Bedrooms
- Ribchester Gold 3 – Static Caravan, Sleeps 8, 3 Bedrooms
- Ribble Gold – Static Caravan, Sleeps 6, 2 Bedrooms
- Beacon Platinum Gold – Lodge, Sleeps 6, 2 Bedrooms
- Beacon Fell Cottage – Cottage, Sleeps 5, 2 Bedrooms
Spacious two and three bedroom caravans and two bedroom lodges in well kept grounds.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Beacon Platinum Lodge only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw each (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Facilities on Site
- Indoor heated pool and paddling pool
- Family club room with entertainment
- Children’s Club (4–14s)
- Sky and BT Sports
- Wi-Fi access*
- Children’s indoor play area
- Darts and pool table*
- Table tennis* and crazy golf*
- Outdoor play area
- Nature trail
- Shop and launderette*
Please note: Entertainment – Mar 24-Nov 5 (Minimum 4 nights per week) (Fri and Sat outside these dates)
Children’s club – Mar 24-Nov 5
All other facilities available for all dates. *Charges apply.
For more great places to stay in this area check out the full range of fishing holiday parks in Lancashire from here.